Monday, July 7, 2008

random thoughts inside my head

What happens when you send someone flowers? Why did Ford put the gas tank to the Pinto under the seat? I need cars. Why cant people in the company learn to respect me? Why is Lauren so hateful to me? Who knew I could kill it at comedy? Why is Michael Jackon the greatest entertainer in the world? (thats just my opinion). Why cant I make more money? Who knew I was gonna get promoted? (surprised the heck out of me). Why am I so shy when I meet a girl I like? I mean I like girls. Why is this a issue? I learned a new dance this weekend, the Cupid Shuffle. Song is stuck in my head. It was fun but I was sweating, like bad. Now it is back in my head. Damnit. Korb and I went to Time Out. I call her Korbalicious. Everyone gets a nickname with me. For example: Shannon is Trophy Wife, Korb is Korbalicious, Will is Big Willie Style, Drew is Drewsel. There are others that I am in the process of thinking of. Even cars get nicknames. My Mazda for example carried the nickname of Mazdaroddy. The Buick is Bessie. I couldnt get creative on that one. I need a CD player for it really bad. I have a radio hooked up at work, I dont know if thats a good idea, but otherwise I will be asleep on the desk. I am getting a second job. I dont know what I am gonna do. I will probably go paint cars and my friends shop. Maybe some body work. We will see. One of my dreams is to own a shop behind a house and restore a truck. I also want one that I can use to play in the mud. The thoughts in my head are very random. I got a haircut yesterday. I am bring all types of sexy back. HAHAHAHAHHA. It is cute, its short. I like it. Good job, April. I have a swoof on my head! I need cars. The other day I realized that my life is a country song. Seriously. My birthmom was in prison, and I got drunk and went to pick her up in the rain. Not really, but David Allen Coe is on point with the song. ESQI just came out. Not good not good. I need cars. I seriously need cars. Why did Mike not tell anyone he has been in town for 2 months? I wanna slap him just for that. Its not cool to be dragging my best friend around like that. Mike and I must have a talk now. Ha. I am about to drive my car to winston to get a car, but how am I gonna get back? This is stressful. I cant keep pushing this customer back. I am worried that he is gonna get mad. There is nothing I can do at this point. My office is beside a Chinese resturant. I am not impressed. The owner says I am using her parking spots and yelled at me about it last week. That reminds me, my NEW aunt arrives via airplane on July 24th. I am NOT gonna be at the airport for this one. Honestly I dont care, that shes coming in. I know it will be entertaining, and thats what I am looking forward to the sheer entertainment of it all.

No comments: