Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the gospel gun

So, I dont know where that title came from. yeah i do. it came from the song Sunday in the South. I am trying to get cars. I have a reservation at 5pm, and have no car. NO CAR! Its been like this all day. I am trying to find someone to give me a car, but no one will. its making me mad. Oh well. Nothing i can do.

its to the point where i am gonna have to take my car and part it somewhere and hope that i have a way to get to my car tonight. thats not a good thing tho. people dont understand that I would rather no drive my mazdaroddy all over to get a car, and then be taking the shoelace express back. Oh well. It will all work out. My area Manager is helping me to find cars. he said he would call right back. I havent heard from him. Oh well. What can I do?

No comments: