Wednesday, July 16, 2008

if I ever had to write the story of my life

My mind is reeling, and my head is spining. how can one person make my head spin. i like it. except for the getting up to fast part and being dizzy, but its growing on me. i am trying not to screw up. I am saying what I need to say, and trying to make it clear. My thoughts are usually and incoherent mess. Much like my desk at work. Its a disaster. Oh well.
I put in for my vacation time today. I am not gonna be going anywhere, except to see my dad for a few days. I will be out of commision for several weeks later this year so I am gonna take one week that is worry free. I am taking it after Sept. 7th. (hunting season opens). I am sure I will spend a day or two in the top of a tree. We will see. I need to go get muddy soon. Be it in the mud run in the old Chevy or on the 4-wheeler. I always feel better when I go out and get dirty, or get grease on me. i need to change the oil in my car and get it inspected too. i keep forgetting. my car needs to be detailed (both of them, when the Buick gets out of the shop) and i said i would wash some other cars too. so, I plan to spend my saturday working on cars. be it underneath them or working on the motor or cleaning them. other than those few plans i have nothing planned for the weekend. drag show on friday night, probably something saturday night. i dont know what yet, but something. most likely, Time Out with Korbalicious. we shall see. ok off to rent more cars I dont have.

True Story-

Estee

No comments: