Friday, July 18, 2008

I don't know what I was thinking when I seen her

I just had to find a way I could meet her

Cause I've been dying for the chance just to treat her

Like the ripe little peach she is

Wouldn't even cross my mind to deceive her

But she could lie through her teeth and I'd believe her

I don't know her but I know that I need her

And I don't think she's got a notion but

That's the girl I've been telling you about

Aint she everything I said and a whole lot more

She got it going on and I never want to be without her

That's the girl I've been telling you about

She's been spinning in my head like a revolving doorHer smile is like the sun and my wholeworld revolves around herI don't even think she knows how she moves meI can't explain it but she does something to meIf she ever looked she'd see right through meAnd I don't think that I could keep my coolI could tell her that I want to get to know herTake her places that I'd really like to show herBut I hear she's got somebody and he loves herAnd I don't think he's got a notion butThat's the girl I've been telling you aboutAint she everything I said and a whole lot moreShe's got it going on and I never want to be without herThat's the girl I've been telling you aboutShe's been living in my head like a recurring dreamHer smile is like the sun and my wholeworld revolves around herShe lives in my head from the start of my day till nightAnd every word that she says I'm hanging on to so tightThat's the girl I've been telling you about Aint she everything I said could you need much moreShe's got it going on and I never want to be without herThat's the girl I've been telling you aboutShe's been reigning in my head like a pouring stormHer smile is like the sun and my whole world revolves around herLike a soul in the wind I've beenlost since the day I found herWhat I'd give to be everything she needs like the air around herGot my arms open wide wish she knewthey belong around her

No comments: