Friday, August 15, 2008

people and stupidty

so, apparently I am stupid. i have known this for a long time. the fact that you harp on it and make yourself feel better is not a good thing. i understand that i am not a genuis. in fact i have 2 college degrees. thats right 2. you are asking how i wound up with 2 college degrees. i am poud of this. i dont know how thats a bad thing. yeah i worked hard, and i dont understand alot of thngs, but i got it done. i have a ton of random knowledge that will get me no where in life. i mean i could be the jeopardy champion. i cannot let you and other people contiune to manipulate me and treat me like you do. its as tho you get some thrill out of treating me like i am a piece of dirt. i am going to start living with more confidence and having a "screw you" attitude. i am going to move on with my life. if you want to try to make me look stupid in front of the person i am dating, feel free to continue. i honestly do not think that its gonna matter what you say at this point. you feel as though you have to insult me, and that its gonna change me. keep insulting me, its fine. nothing i can do about it. i will not answer your calls, or respond to text messages anymore. you made your decision.

No comments: