Thursday, August 21, 2008

50 radom facts about me

I have been tagged a number of times and just plain ignored them, but I decided to do this 50 interesting facts. Mainly because I wanted to see what I might come up with, so read if you so please.
1. I was born on May 28, 1979
2. I am 5 foot 7 inches according to my license.
3. I hurt my knee last week
4. I love all the seasons, especially summer
5. I was adopted
6. I have met my birth parents
7. I think about moving to Canada
8. I was always mad as a child that I was in a 3 person family, becasue we couldnt compete on Double Dare.
9. I will be on Jeopardy one day
10. I do stand up comedy on the side (pretty darn good too!)
11. I have no children
12. I love to go fishing.
13. I grew up on a dirt road
14. I love ot play softball
15. I couldnt do a somersault if I tried
16. I really dont like vegetables
17. I love to go camping
18. I know how to sail
19. I like to write, most of it doesnt make much sense but i still enjoy doing it.
20. I am not a morning person....
21. I have only been to disneyworld once
22. I have been to texas once
23. I am an only child
24. I know how to drive a tractor
25. If I become a famous comedian, I most def what my entry music to be "Eastbound and Down" from Smokey and the Bandit
26. I want to learn to drive a tractor trailer
27. I had a job that I drove a truck (step van) for a living (i enjoyed that job)
28. I would really like to see the interior of cinderellas castle.
29. I want to drive a Nascar pace car, just once!
30. I can change a tire, oil, air filter, and tune up an engine. so there.
31. I am starting to become more involved in the national kidney foundation
32. I love country music
33. I am going to vote for Barack Obama!
34. I drive too fast.
35. I miss my mom.
36. I love the simple country life
37. I need to buy a new cell phone
38. I love Ghost Hunters and I want to be on the show!
39. I am finally happy!
40. I never get enough sleep.
41. I am impatient.
42. I love that water, fishing, boating, etc.
43. I know all the hand motions to the camp song "Witch Doctor"
44. I like to be early.
45. I broke my laptop and need a new one!
46. I still have every barbie dolls and lego set at my dads
47. I would spend every dime i have at Best Buy and not care.
48. I need to get some pictures done
49. I need to work on my tact.
50. I am too nice.

No comments: