Tuesday, April 15, 2008

what she's doing now

I heard this song three times in two days, lets just say, that if she'd come back, I'd totally take her back... and its probably not who you think either.



Last time I saw her it was turnin' colderBut that was years agoLast I heard she had moved to BoulderBut where she's now I don't knowBut there's somethin' 'bout this time of yearThat spins my head aroundTakes me back makes me wonderWhat she's doin' now'Cause what she's doin' now is tearin' me apartFillin' up my mind and emptyin' my heartI can hear her call each time the cold wind blowsAnd I wonder if she knows...what she's doin' nowJust for laughs I dialed her old numberBut no one knew her nameHung up the phone sat there and wonderedIf she'd ever done the sameI took a walk in the evenin' windTo clear my head somehowBut tonight I lie here thinkin'What she doin' now'Cause what she's doin' now is tearin' me apartFillin' up my mind and emptying my heartI can hear her call each time the cold wind blowsAnd I wonder if she knowsWhat she's doin' now is tearin' me apartFillin' up my mind and emptying my heartI can hear her call each time the cold wind blowsAnd I wonder if she knows...what she's doin' now

No comments: