Saturday, April 12, 2008

Maybe I coulda cried, shoulda tried harder

Its Saturday, I am at work. It looks like it is gonna rain at any moment. I heard about severe thunderstorms just south of me. I have the feeling tho that we are gonna get slammed later today with bad weather. I dont know. I do know that I got my new bed moved in, (Thanks Will!) and it sits way to high off the ground. I like it. Its a firm mattress, so it bothered my back a little. I had a full size, this one is a Queen. Its nice to have more room. If someone were to stay with me, I am not gonna be all up on them while I am sleeping! HA!. Plus my feet dont hang off the end of this one. I am just throwing the old one out today. I dont have a use for it. So, its off to the dumpster. There was a TV there that someone was throwing out.......I kinda want it, but not if it doesnt work!
I am playing ball again this year. We are currently, 0-2. We need to practice a little more, but we are doing ok. I struck out last at bat, how do I strike out. Last time I struck out was in high school, that was a long time ago. So yeah. I saw my ex-girlfriend. She looked like she was doing well. Her current girlfriend was not with her. I would have like to have spoken to her, but I did not. I am kind of a wuss with stuff like that. Oh well, I am sure I will see her again. I know where she works, I guess I could stop by and say, What up, yo? HA. Oh well, then again that may make me look kinda crazy.
Ok, I am gonna get back to renting cars, and waiting on the rain.

No comments: