Wednesday, April 2, 2008

it aint no crime

I was sitting outsideLawn chair, kiddie pool, just soakin' up the sunOld man walks by and saidWe got this thing called ambitionWhy don't you buy a suitAnd go get you someChorusLike he ain't got enough of his own businessNow he's got to go mindin' mineOpportunity knocks and I miss itIt ain't no crimeIt ain't no crimeIf I wanna kick back and kill a little timeIt ain't no crimeI was gettin' some pink in my colorNext door lady says, why you always layin' 'roundFine you man like youShould be married with some childrenInstead of all those honeysRunning in and outChorusLike she ain't got enough of her own businessNow she's got to go mindin' mineI don't have a lot of kids and a Mrs.It ain't no crime, it ain't no crimeIf I wanna kick back and steal a kiss some timeIt ain't no crimeIf everybody minded their own businessThey'd be too busy to worry 'bout mineIf I live life the way I wanna live itIt ain't no crime, it ain't no crimeIf I wanna kick back and chill or stealA kiss from a girl, I will every timeIt ain't no crimeIt ain't no crimeIt ain't no crime

No comments: