Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am pushing 30 and its starting to push back

Everyone has a picture in their head as to what they want their life to be like. I thought by now I would have a partner and a couple dogs, maybe a kid on the way. I will be 29 in a little over 2 months. I still want that life. Someone to come home too, who is happy to see me when I get home. I get so tired of feeling under appricated. I give and give and people take and take. I try to do nice romantic things for the perosn I am dating only to be told, this is stupid, or why did you cook? I have even been told that my cooking was bad. Am I picking out the wrong people? The guys at work try to give me advice, but what can they see from a girls perspective? I am so frustrated. I wanna date someone who will be ok with me going to see my family. (You would be surprised the amount of the people I date who hate that I am close to my family). My family is the only thing I've got. I love my family, and it may be a different dynamic from other families, but its mine. I dont know. Maybe that person for me is wating right around the corner, or maybe I will never find that person. Maybe I have already dated them and we ended the relationship. who knows? Blah. I am depressed now.

No comments: