Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Keep on Rolling with the flow

Once was a thought inside my head 'Fore I reached thirty I'd be dead Somehow on and on I go I keep on rollin' with the flow Folks said that I would change my mind I'd straighten up and do just fine But I still love rock 'n roll I keep on rollin' with the flow While guys my age are raising kids I'm raising hell just like I did I got a lot of crazy friends And they forgive me of my sins Some might be calling me a bum But I'm still out here having fun Jesus loves me yes I know I keep on rollin' with the flow While guys my age are raising kids I'm raising hell just like I did I got a lot of crazy friends And they forgive me of my sins Can't take it with you when you're gone But I want enough to get there on And I ain't never growing old I keep on rollin' with the flow

No comments: