Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm no stranger to the rain

I'm no stranger to the rainI'm a friend of thunderFriend, is it any wonder lightning strikes meI've fought with the devilGot down on his levelBut I never gave in, so he gave up on meI'm no stranger to the rainI can spot bad weatherAnd I'm good at finding shelter in a downpourI've been sacrificed by brothersCrucified by loversBut through it all I withstood the painI'm no stranger to the rainBut when I get that foggy feelingWhen I'm feeling downIf I don't keep my head up, I may drownBut it's hard to keep believingI'll even come out evenWhile the rain beats your hope in the groundAnd tonight it's really coming downI'm no stranger to the rainBut there'll always be tomorrowAnd I'll beg, steal, or borrow a little sunshineAnd I'll put this cloud behind meThat's how the Man designed meTo ride the wind and dance in a hurricaneI'm no stranger to the rainOh, no, I'm no stranger to the rainI'm no stranger to the rainI'm a friend of thunderFriend, is it any wonder lightning strikes meBut I'll put this cloud behind meThat's how the Man designed meTo ride the wind and dance in a hurricaneI'm no stranger to the rainOh, no, I'm no stranger to the rain

No comments: