Thursday, January 8, 2009

Less than 5 months to go

So I turn 30 in May. I have been worried about it and upset about it....Screw it. Some people dont start living until 30. Thats almost the case with me. I started living at 28, sobered up and changed, strated living. I know that I am almost 30, unmarried, no kids, and thats ok. My dad was 31 when I was born. The last thing on my mind is having a kid. I wanna have a partner and a house before kids come into the picture. I cant take care of myself let alone a kid. Just saying. I have decided to go back to school in August. If I dont go now, I will never go. I wanna get a degree in Education and be a teacher. I think thats something I can do. I believe in me. For a change. Screw what everyone else thinks....I gotta be me. I am what I am take it or leave it. My twenties were filled with people pushing me down, and I dont care anymore. You cant do it anymore. Yeah I regret being 23-28 but what can I do. I changed and in 5 years I will be a different person. I will be someone better than I am right now. I will be a teacher, so I will be someones hero. Thats my theory. I would be a fun teacher, and goof off and someone who cares. Thats whats important.

1 comment:

The Babysitters Love said...

Hey girl! You'll be married before 30 and a teacher by 35! You have everything going for you... Don't let anyone knock you down :) I believe in YOU!!!