Monday, June 9, 2008

making someone look bad....

I try to live by a general rule of being nice and helping people out. No matter if its a flat tire, a oil change, or some general advice. However, I will no longer help people when it comes to big decsions, like employment. You can get the job on your own accord. I will no longer be a reference for people, or even talk to my supervisor about you. If you get a job on your own accord and we happen to work together, do not shun me. If I can help you with the job, let me help you. This is suppose to be a fun and friendly place to work where teamwork rules. Just remember that. I will never vouch for you again, not when it comes to work. I dont want to sound selfish but this makes me look bad too. I got you hired and now you are just gonna roll out. Thats selfish and stupid. Oh well.....dont do me any favors.

True Story,
Estee

No comments: