Friday, May 23, 2008

maybe so, maybe no

I work too hard for everything I have. TOO HARD! I am talking about getting a second job as well, and maybe a third. I am good at working, thats about the only thing I am good at. I dont mind helping someone out once in a while. Thats what friends do. However, when I feel as though I should help with something that is out of my control, I do try too. I cant do it this time. I want too, but the more I think about it, the madder I get. I have no ties to this, and I dont wanna leave anyone stuck either. I am way too nice. WAY TOO NICE! I give and give and give and give, but what is given to me? I have a couple friends that would be there for me at the drop of a hat. I know that, they know that. On this one however, I feel like I am letting someone down. I shouldnt feel like that, but I do.

No comments: